Physicians, researchers, scientists and other healthcare professionals are increasingly challenged to maintain their knowledge, skills and abilities within their respective professions. Medical education therefore plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the Congress, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
All grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria.
EDUCATIONAL GRANT IN SUPPORT OF EXISTING SCIENTIFIC SESSION
Unrestricted Educational Grant in support of an Existing Official Session accepted or invited by the Scientific Committee and supported by a grant from the industry
- Support will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program and Congress website.
The Mobile Application enables participants to access all Congress related information and functions, such as scientific program, abstracts, e-posters, faculty information, participant’s “personal scheduler”, membership information, industry support and exhibition information (separate section), city information, etc.
- Support will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Supported by... ˝ with a company logo
- 2 "push notifications" are included in the sponsorship package
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program, on the event website and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
WEBCASTING: SESSIONS AND SYMPOSIUM
The ability to attend all congresses, or alternatively, all congress sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical professional. Therefore there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options*:
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker/presenter during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio Sponsorship support will be recognised on the home screen with ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only, acknowledged in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final Program and with signage during the event.
The ability to live stream the symposium. This new tool will broaden the audience of the symposium.
For more information please contact the Sponsorship and Exhibition Specialist:
Klinta Stala, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support will be recognised with signage at the entrance to the Poster area with ˝Supported by...˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program Book, on the event website, and with signage during the event
An electronic version of the traditional final program will be available to participants to access the scientific program and other congress information easily and conveniently online and as a download on mobile phones or computer.
- Supporter’s logo on Congress website
- Acknowledgement in the Industry Support and Exhibition section in the Electronic Final Program
- Acknowledgement on Supporters’ Board on-site
- Supporter will not have any input regarding the content.
Please note that it is the Exhibitor’s / Supporter’s responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Support and Exhibition Sales Specialist - Klinta Stala at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Please note that all Supporters will be acknowledged in the Program, on the onsite Supporters' Acknowledgement Board and on the Congress website
*All pictures are illustrations only.