Abstract submission is now closed
Notifications to abstract submitters will be sent by the beginning of March 2018.
Late-breaking abstract submission will be open 1-15 March, 2018.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
A confirmation email will be sent to you when your abstract has been received. Please refer to your abstract by number, title and presenting author in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
All accepted abstracts will be presented as poster presentations. The top presentations will be offered a short oral presentation.
will be published on PCCM, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Top scored abstracts will receive awards
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present the poster presentation. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by March 25, 2018 will be scheduled for presentation and included in The 9th World Congress On Pediatric Intensive And Critical Care Program Book.
The submitting author is considered the presenting author. If you wish correspondence to go to someone other than the presenting author, please submit under the presenting authors name with the correspondents email address, or inform the Congress Secretariat of the correct presenting author as soon as possible.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to The 9th World Congress On Pediatric Intensive And Critical Care, 2018.
Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author's contact details:
Full postal address
Daytime and evening phone number
2. Author and co-authors' details -
Full first and family name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
3. Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
4. Abstract text – limited to 250 words
Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it in to the abstract. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
The abstracts can be edited after submission until the submission deadline. Following the submission deadline no changes can be made to abstracts.
5. Please note that images of patients
should not be submitted, only figures or tables supporting the data in the
6. To view the WFPICCS 2018 Abstract Submission Tips, please click here
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT, THE ABSTRACT SUBMITTER WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
- I confirm that I have previewed this abstract and that all information is correct and in accordance to the abstract submission guidelines provided on the Congress website.
- I accept that the contents of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after closure of the abstract submission system on Tuesday, 9 January 2018 and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to all congress publication.
- I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ('Content') provided to WFPICCS 2018 Kenes International (Hereafter: 'Organizers'). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are correct, which will be used to notify me about the status of the abstract. I am responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- "I certify that this study included approval of IRB or equivalent for clinical studies or IACUC or equivalent for research involving vertebrate animals" please note there is a mandatory check box for this within the abstract submission system.